What's better than a little chocolate? Well, a lot of chocolate! We've thought about our autumn event and decided to center it around something truly sweet. We've teamed up with an exciting local start-up, the Édes Város, and together, we've crafted a delectable day. On November 3rd, a Friday afternoon, every corner of Paloma Artspace will be all about desserts and chocolate, but not just any chocolate. Tóth-Tatai Lilla, known as the Cocoa Ambassador, joins us as a renowned expert representing the world of quality, artisanal bean-to-bar chocolate.
There will be a market once again, thematic tastings, giveaways, treasure hunts, and a chance to meet the Édes Város team. Moreover, several of our designers are preparing chocolate-themed creations and programs!
So, what is this bean-to-bar thing? If you come, not only will you find out, but you can taste it too... We've got you covered!
Paloma Artspace courtyard (1053 Kossuth Lajos Street 14-16)
November 3, 2023 (Friday) 14:00 – 18:30
14:00 – 18:30:
- Raffle for products donated by our designers and sponsors
- "Paloma Passport" treasure hunt
- Jewelry exchange at PART Studio
- Deli market in the courtyard with Hungarian artisans and the Sweet City
- Chocolate tasting at ROOM 10
- Coffee, pastries, chocolate, happiness!
16:00 and 17:00:
- Thematic chocolate tasting with Tóth-Tatai Lilla (Cocoa Ambassador), a certified chocolate expert, at ROOM 10 (only in Hungarian)
- Cocoa ceremony with Nemes Lilla at ROOM 10 (only in Hungarian)
🍰 Find the Édes Város at www.edesvaros.hu!